Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Birthday Dinner

i have been very under the weather today:( not fun any day, but espically sad on my bday. i got home from cooking for a client today, called G and told him i wouldn't be there for training today and promptly went to sleep. i woke up around 4pm wishing i could stay in bed. yuck. but, i got up, washed my face, got dressed, and walked the dogs outside in the fresh air. i instantly felt a little better.

E is gone on travel to denver so my mom and dad took me out to dinner. i chose the cheesecake factory. mainly because i love their raspberry martinis :)


i enjoyed my last birthday cheat meal (it seems like i have been "off the wagon" for days. i enjoyed every bite. then we came home and had another piece of K's cake. now i have to freeze the rest of it to keep me from eating all of it this week.

thanks mom and dad for a great dinner and for being the reason i have had 29 wonderful years! you are the best parents a girl could ask for.

here's hoping the next 365 days go very s-l-o-w-l-y.
i am not ready for my 30's yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...