Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thai Tax Time

i finally finished my 2009 tax return (thanks handrblock.com). i'm glad to have that over with and now i just wait for my return to be direct deposited . . .

other than sitting on the couch doing our return, i also did a 60 minute power yoga class that kicked my butt! i also think i managed to kink my back again. ugh, i guess i am getting old but i can't seem to get the stiffness out of my neck/back. i am currently sitting with the heating pad on my back so hopefully that will help.
tonight i made thai green chicken coconut curry over brown rice. this is a keeper from N that i have made several times since she made it for me in miami. the recipe is here. the only thing i did differently this time was i used zucchini instead of eggplant and i added shiitake mushrooms. i have to say, the mushrooms were a great addition!

hopefully i'll be able to move tomorrow morning. E and i have a 7am pt session with G and i have to cook tomorrow. more heat and some excedrin back and body will hopefully do the trick:)

1 comment:

  1. my back hurts too....actually I feel like the vertebra in my mid-back are bruised! Wow our 30th year and we're falling apart already! Maybe we are overdoing it!
    Love the addition of mushrooms in the thai curry...will try that next time.

    ReplyDelete

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...