Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Weekly Nightcap - Cream Soda Martini

have you tasted pinnacle whipped cream vodka? it is amazingly smooth, sweet, and creamy. my friend M introduced me to it while in atlantic city last year for another friend, L's bachelorette party.


as soon as i tasted her incredible drink (whipped cream vodka and sprite) i knew i was in trouble. this couldn't be vodka! it tasted so smooth - just like a cream soda.


that next week i drove on over to my local liquor store and bought myself a bottle. i have already done a couple experiments but this cream soda martini is by far my favorite. it takes me back to being a kid and stopping by spring meadow farms. every once in a while i was allowed to pick out a soda - i always chose a cream soda.


you can use sprite in your martini if you like, but if you can get your hands on jones cream soda, i recommend using it. this cream soda martini is dessert in a glass.


you may want to take yourself to your nearest liquor store this week and pick up a bottle of pinnacle whipped cream vodka - it won't be the last time you see that ingredient in the weekly nightcap.


p.s. next on my list, pinnacle cotton candy vodka - my sweet tooth is aching already!

Cream Soda Martini
makes 2 drinks

4 oz pinnacle whipped cream vodka
10 oz jones cream soda

combine ingredients in a shaker and stir to combine. pour into two martini glasses and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Love your creativity in using this liquor and therefore delighting tastebuds all accross the DC metro area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, I just ran out of the pinnacle whipped cream vodka. I have to get some this week to keep on hand for my favorite chef when she comes over! I am one blessed lady to have you as a regular over to my house for cooking as well as having a cocktail with. See you this week for a cream soda martini? Or should it be a Maryland Mint Julip... The mint is up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE Whipped cream vodka! I like it with orange crush served over crushed ice, super yummy like a creamcycle! I also like it mixed with lemon-lime seltzer and a little grenadine! P.S. Annoynomous I love mint julips...hint hint!

    ReplyDelete

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...