Thursday, December 20, 2012

Three Thursday Things

These Three Thursday Things posts have helped me focus on little things I am thankful for this holiday season. I am so blessed to be looking forward to spending Christmas with family that everything else is just icing on the cake.

Here's a peek at "my icing" this week:

After weeks of hard work, E and I have finally finished refinishing the hardwood floors in the Sunroom. They are still "curing" but in the meantime, I can't stop sneaking peeks. They are almost too pretty to cover up with a rug and furniture.


We are lucky enough to have family and friends continue to send us Christmas cards year after year even though we don't send any in return. I especially love the photo cards!


Mom and I had a baking day Monday that went over into Tuesday. I can't wait to sink my teeth into these gorgeous homemade sticky buns!





Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/GoodCleanFunPW
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/goodcleanfunpw

Find me on Instagram: @goodcleanfunpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...