Friday, November 30, 2012

Quick Note

I need to interrupt my regular (okay, let's be serious, irregular) blogging to give you this important announcement.

You all need to know this. I just made these Buttermilk Bacon Blue Smashed Potatoes last night.


They were one of the best things to make it into my mouth this month. You. Must. Make. These.

They are indescribably good. Go! Do it now.

Seriously.

That is all. Thanks!




Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/GoodCleanFunPW
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/goodcleanfunpw

Find me on Instagram: @goodcleanfunpw

2 comments:

  1. Printed, will try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's difficult to find well-informed people about this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking
    about! Thanks
    Feel free to visit my page - i need to lose weight

    ReplyDelete

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...