Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thanksgiving Recipe Round-Up

Um, Thanksgiving is one week away. Seven days. One hundred sixty-eight hours. Ten thousand eighty minutes.

Yikes!

Here's the good news - I have rounded up my tried and true, favorite Thanksgiving dishes. These are recipes I have made many times and they are always a hit. If you are looking for side dishes or dessert ideas, look no further.

Let's start with the good stuff - dessert first!

Mrs. Dec's Apple Pie

Bourbon Pecan Squares

Pumpkin Whoopie Pies

Parmesan Crusted Fennel and Onions

Sweet Potato Biscuits with Maple Butter

Caramelized Balsamic Brussels Sprouts

Garlic Haricot Verts with Caramelized Onions

and finally, the best for last . . .
Truffle Macaroni and Cheese





Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/GoodCleanFunPW
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/goodcleanfunpw

Find me on Instagram: @goodcleanfunpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...