Friday, November 16, 2012

The Weekly Nightcap - Caramel Apple Martini


The Weekly Nightcap has been on a bit of a hiatus recently. The main reason? I have had some cocktail flops recently. I tried to make several apple cider drinks that all ended up being major fails.

I ended up just sticking with wine a gin and tonics for a while. But I can only be predictable for so long. However, I still wanted to give you a Autumn/Thanksgiving inspired cocktail. Then I remembered this drink - it fits the bill.

So now, we are back in business and I have several Weekly Nightcaps ready for you all. I'll have you covered at least through the New Year!


My sister-in-law introduced me to this delicious refreshment and dang is it good! This caramel apple martini is the perfect dessert and drink in one. It seriously tastes like a liquid caramel apple.


So when you find yourself at the end of a big meal on Thanksgiving, pour yourself on of these treats. It will fill you with holiday cheer and slide down the cracks of even the fullest of bellies.


Bottoms up!


Caramel Apple Martini
makes 2 drinks

4 ounces vodka
2 ounces apple schnapps
2 ounces butterscotch schnapps

pour all ingredients in an ice filled shaker. shake well and pour into 2 martini glasses. cheers!




Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/GoodCleanFunPW
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/goodcleanfunpw

Find me on Instagram: @goodcleanfunpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...