Saturday, January 21, 2012

First 2012 Snow

“The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?”
~J.B. Priestley



your perfect antidote once had a weekly theory about snow.

I Have a Theory...

...that your excitement for snow is inversely proportional to your "young at heart" age.

if this is true, my "young at heart" age is squarely in the single digits.

my theory is as follows:
if it is cold, there should be snow on the ground.

of course, the closer we get to spring and the more snow we've had, my excitement dwindles a bit but this morning i was downright giddy when i woke up to this view from my snuggly, warm, heavenly bed (excuse the poor photo quality - i had just opened my eyes and used my iphone to capture the wonderland):




No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...