Monday, May 23, 2011

5 Things . . .

5 things i'm crazy about this week:

strawberry-rhubarb puree
i made this puree for the weekly nightcap's strawberry-rhubarb martinis this past weekend. turns out the puree is good in smoothies and stirred into greek yogurt in the mornings. tastes like spring!

fresh flowers
another springtime pleasure - i can't get enough of peonies. i love them white, light pink, deep fushia, and even saw one a fabulous peach color. there is nothing like freshly cut flowers to brighten my day. i was also super excited to see one of the many buds on my gardenia finally bloomed this weekend. peonies are beautiful, but gardenias will always be my all-time favorite flower! i can't get enough of their intoxicating smell.

new lululemon crops

i love me some comfy pants. these are cute, comfy, and make your butt look great! check out the cute detail at the bottom! you can find these beauties here.

my canon t1i
i am taking a photography class this spring and i cannot wait to learn even more about using my canon. i hope to be bring you better photos soon!

oreos
ever since i made these oreo cheesecake bars, i have had leftover oreos in my pantry. don't feel sorry for me though, i am conquering the package - one cookie at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...