Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Breakfast for Dinner

one of my favorites - breakfast for dinner. it takes me back to my childhood. when mom would be gone for an evening, dad would cook me and my big bro W breakfast for dinner. usually waffles or pancakes with lots of syrup and bacon! yum.

so tonight wasn't quite that, but it was good. E suggested it while we were at wegman's this morning and since then, i have can't stop thinking about eggs. i made breakfast burritos. yum!

i used 2 eggs, onion, shiitake mushrooms, amy's organic salsa, low fat shredded mexican cheese, salt, pepper, and brown and serve turkey sausage links. then i wrapped it all up in a whole wheat tortilla.

i encourage breakfast for dinner at least once a month! i'll post my clean pancakes recipe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...