Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wegmans Winner

congrats to AC - the winner of good clean fun's $50 wegmans gift card!
AC said
"Niagara Falls Wegmans was MY Wegmans but now I make bi-weekly trips to the one in Amherst, NY. I also have 2 others that are just as close (or far away depending on how you look at it!). I'm a member of a group that is campaigning for a Wegmans in Lockport!"

AC, please send me an email with your mailing address so i can send you your gift card!

thanks to all who entered - and happy wegmans shopping:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, PW! I shall certainly buy something healthy with my gift card...how 'bout the dark chocolate almonds you mentioned?? Yum. You are truly an inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...