Monday, June 25, 2012

3 weeks


it has been exactly 3 weeks since my last real post. 21 days.


truth be told my heart has been broken. we lost our first dog to that nasty disease they call cancer and are nothing short of devastated. i fear i will never love another animal as much as i loved dignan but i sure am channeling a lot of love to roxy.


however, it's time to carry on. it's time to attempt to heal my broken heart and get back to the kitchen and back to normal life -  whatever that is.


please forgive my absence and bear with me. i have a delicious dessert recipe coming tomorrow. although it turns out ice cream can't fix everything, i am sure giving it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...