Friday, September 28, 2012

The Weekly Nightcap - French 75

you'll have to excuse me, i have paris on my mind.

what better way to indulge a little than to sip a french 75?


if you have never had a taste of this wonderful concoction, you should treat yourself this weekend - it's one of my favorites. i love champagne and E loves gin and this drink has both.


mix one up, sit down, close your eyes, and imagine you are sitting outside in a cafe in paris, watching the people go by.


Santé!


French 75
serves 2

3 oz gin
1 oz lemon juice
1/2 oz simple syrup
2 oz champagne

pour the gin, lemon, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice. shake well. pour into two champagne glasses and top with champagne. garnish with a lemon peel if desired.




Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/GoodCleanFunPW
Like me on Facebook: facebook.com/goodcleanfunpw

Find me on Instagram: @goodcleanfunpw

No comments:

Post a Comment

please be sure to include both your name and your email address when leaving a comment. thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...